– 501c3 Non-Profit
– Patented Prism
– Family Owned and Operated (Although we may want to move from this)
– The idea began when a father watched his son struggling to read at his grade level (more can be added to this)
– Our Mission:
- Dyslexia Solutions is a non-profit organization dedicated to educating people about dyslexia as well as providing resources and tools that will help dyslexics reach their full potential.
- Our primary tool to help dyslexic individuals is the RAD prism. This prism significantly and instantaneously increases reading fluency and comprehension.
- Currently, thousands of children and adults all over the world have had their lives completely changed by the RAD prisms. We hope to help thousands more in the future.
– Over 1,000 RAD lenses have been purchased, in all 50 states and 29 countries
– No prescription needed (How should I word this better?)
– Conducted studies –
- In House
- 80% 0f 3,000 participants have reported significant reading improvement
- Individuals from 45 states and 31 countries have participated in our study
- Middle School Study (2006-2007 school year)
- Selected 44 students reading several years below their expected reading level and showed symptoms of dyslexia
- Students used RAD Prism for 6 months during normal reading instruction
- Teachers recorded an avg. growth of 586 lexiles (Scholastic Reading Inventory)
– Who should try the RAD Prism?
Anyone who reads at a slow and laborious pace due to any of the following characteristics:
- Sometimes reversing letters and words
- Usually not recognizing sight words (at, is, the, etc.)
- Running words together
- Words appearing to be compressed or small
- Seeing words and letters “move” on the page
- Seeing words and letters as different every time they are read
- Seeing background contrast as poorly defined
- Seeing parts of words and letters “disappear” off the page
- Experiencing anxiety and frustration when reading
- Exhibiting poor understanding of what is read
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed, 30-day full refund
Handcrafted Individually in the United States
More Information Coming Soon